The Newtec Celox-C-UHD is an optical sorting machine for carrots, available with 4, 8, or 12 lanes, and is designed to sort by size, shape, and quality in a single-stage process. The machine sorts washed carrots directly, eliminating the need for pre-grading and minimizing the need for manual labor, whilst ensuring consistent quality output and high throughput.
Up to 13 categories of products can be sorted out simultaneously. Sorting criteria for these categories are instantly customizable according to the current needs. Premium product selections can effortlessly be sorted out of bulk produce.
Being completely configurable by the operator or factory manager the sorting machine permits near-instant turn-around time and unparalleled flexibility. Additionally, the machine collects detailed real-time product data which is available with Newtec WebServices. The same data can optionally be integrated into your own business IT systems for further analysis.
Newtec Celox-C-UHD benefits include:
- Quality, size, and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Grades out C-shaped, S-shaped, and broken carrots for consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Modular design for future extension (up to 16 categories/outlets)
- Links to Newtec Web services to enable capturing of complete product information and remote servicing.
- High-End UHD cameras from Q Technology
- Small footprint – high output
- Ensures full production flexibility
- Optimizes the use of every carrot
- New generation camera platform with high color consistency
Visit Newtec at www.newtec.com
See all Fox Solutions optical sorters and graders.