The Newtec Celox-P-UHD optical sorting machine, available with 2, 4, or 12 lanes, is designed to sort potatoes by size, shape, and quality in a single-stage process. The machine sorts washed potatoes directly, eliminating the need for pre-grading and minimizing the need for manual labor, whilst ensuring consistent quality and high throughput.
Up to 13 categories of products can be sorted out simultaneously. Sorting criteria for these categories are instantly customizable according to the current needs. Premium product selections can effortlessly be sorted out of bulk produce.
Being completely configurable by the operator or factory manager the sorting machine permits near-instant turn-around time and unparalleled flexibility. Additionally, the machine collects detailed real-time product data which is available with Newtec WebServices. The same data can optionally be integrated into your own business IT systems for further analysis.
NEWTEC Celox-P-UHD Benefits:
- Quality, size, and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Labor cost savings
- Modular design for future extension (up to 16 categories/outlets)
- Newtec WebServices for capturing complete product information and remote servicing
- Optimal use of potatoes with unique and world-leading quality sorting
- Increased throughput and operational reliability
- Low maintenance cost
- Patented technology
- New generation camera platform
- High color consistency
Visit Newtec at www.newtec.com
See all Fox Solutions optical sorters and graders.